Our fast and advanced tailor-made wind generator service worldwide
Customers of ELIN Motors have the assurance that when problems such as bearing damage occur, reliable and rapid assistance is assured throughout the entire life cycle of the product – wherever you need us. Our well-trained team of technicians is available for this purpose, supported worldwide by certified service partners.
Thanks to consistent material logistics, the necessary spare parts and components for our generators are on site at short notice and therefore quickly ready for use. In this way, the continuous operation of the wind turbines is ensured and expensive downtimes and consequential damage are avoided.
maintenance and repair
Efficient solutions at the customer or at the ELIN site:
- Carrying out on-site consultation or diagnosis and damage analysis
- Preparation of repair planning and revision planning
- Carrying out maintenance and overhauls of all generator models
- Replacement of wear parts on the wind generator
- Supervision of installation for projects abroad
- Execution of rebuilds, new construction and commissioning
- Revision and repair in the factory or on site
- Independent repair department with mechanical processing
- Retrofit solutions for individual components or complete drive systems
- Condition monitoring sensors to monitor machine temperatures
- Short maintenance and repair times due to stocked spare parts and spare generators of common models
Repair in the factory.
Quality at the highest level
The advanced equipment of our manufacturing facility ensures a consistently high level of quality in all repair phases. Many years of experience, a high level of commitment and transparent pricing are a major advantage of our factory repair service. Our unique test bay for synchronous, asynchronous and DC machines ensures compatibility with international standards to provide the best performance and quality.
Wind generator service locations. Where you find us.
ELIN Motors offers a comprehensive service portfolio to support our customers in their main markets locally and at our plants in Europe and India, as well as through our service partners in the USA and Australia.