To ensure a smooth application process, we kindly ask you to apply directly via our website under the job offers tab. There, the individual job offers are listed and the application can be accessed with one click. To ensure a quick and pleasant application process, we ask you to attach the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Service certificates
- diploma, education or degree certificates
As soon as you click on SEND, you will receive an automatically generated mail (please do not reply to this mail). After reviewing the documents and consulting with the respective department, a separate mail will be sent with an invitation for an interview. We therefore ask you to check your inbox and spam folder regularly.
We would like to point out that incomplete application documents will lead to a delay in the application process, as no check can be carried out by the specialist departments. Documents not submitted subsequently will lead to a termination of the process with the result of a rejection from our side.
Important to consider
- Applications only via our website
- Please refrain from sending applications by mail or post.
- Please always send us your complete documents (CV, cover letter, references, etc.).
- If you are interested in more than one position, please feel free to apply for each position individually.
- Unsolicited applications are also welcome
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Martina Höfer – 0664 80 838 2283
- Julia Glössl – 0664 80 838 2285
What happens with my data? Your data will be processed in accordance with the data protection guidelines.